Why come to Amachi MedSpa to see our ThermiVA Doctors
- We were the first Medical Spa to introduce Thermi RF technology in Atlanta and the state of Georgia, hence we have the most experience ThermiVA doctors with this technology
- We are a training center for other providers
- Our providers have the most experience and well trained
- Our procedure room is fully accredited by AAAASF, the Gold Standard in outpatient accreditation
- Our procedure room is very private and secured
How is ThermiVA performed?
Our ThermiVA doctors use a single use non surgical applicator that is designed to fit the labia and vagina.
How does it work?
ThermiVa uses controlled precise heat energy generated from the Radiofrequency (RF) device to slowly and safely heat the labia and vaginal area. The heat is delivered via a small wand with a sensor tip, which is connected to a computer. The computer ensures and monitor the heat energy delivered. The temperature is controlled to stimulate labial and vaginal tightening. The energy creates immediate skin tightening, stimulation of new and tighter collagen, and tighter and younger looking skin of the labia and vagina. During the treatment, patients are awake and comfortable. Our patients compare the treatment to transvaginal ultrasound.
How many treatments do I need?
Three (3) separate sessions are needed for optimal results. Each session is 4-6 weeks apart. Each session last about 30 – 45 minutes.
Am I a candidate for ThermiVA?
ThermiVA is for women with the following conditions:
- Loose vagina (especially after childbirth or aging)
- Loose labia
- Dry vagina
- Leaky bladder
- Orgasmic disorders
What are the advantages of ThermiVA? Why ThermiVA?
- Improved labia & vaginal
- Predictable safe results
- No pain
- No downtime (Back to work or social events same day)
Does it really work?
Yes. Several clinical studies of ThermiVA has shown it to be safe. Questionnaire of ThermiVA patients showed that all had significant benefit and measurable change. All would do it again and would recommend it to others.
If you need more information about our ThermiVA doctors, feel free to call to setup a confidential consultation.