When it comes to losing weight, it can feel like an uphill battle. Stubborn pockets of fat remain and even when you lose weight, it seems so easy to gain it back. This is where CoolSculpting® can be a life-changing procedure. By the time you are out of your teen years, the number of fat cells in your body stops changing. Diet and exercise can shrink these cells, but they cannot eliminate them. CoolSculpting®, however, can. This can leave you with a more sculpted body as well as higher self-esteem.
How Does CoolSculpting® Work?
Using precisely targeted cooling action, this procedure freezes and kills unwanted fat cells. In the days and weeks following the treatment, your body will naturally flush out the dead cells. You are left with long-lasting results because the fat cells are not able to come back. You can target very specific areas with this treatment. Surrounding areas are not impacted at all.
What Are the Benefits of CoolSculpting®?
There are a lot of reasons to give CoolSculpting® serious consideration. Some of the biggest include:
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- There is little to no downtime associated with having it done.
- It is incredibly fast and simple. You can easily have this treatment done during your lunch break.
- It is a very gentle treatment (so much so that people sometimes fall asleep while having it done).
- The fat is removed through natural body processes.
- The results will last long-term since you will have fewer fat cells.
- You end up with natural-looking results because they appear gradually over time, just like they do when you are dieting and exercising.
- It boosts your self-confidence, especially if you have been stuck in a rut with diet and exercise for awhile.
Where Is CoolSculpting® Effective?
People choose to have this treatment done in a lot of different areas. Some of the most popular ones are:
- Love handles
- Inner and/or outer thighs
- The “bra strap” area
Some patients choose one area that they feel needs work, while others choose to target several. The number of treatment sessions needed will depend largely on the number and size of the areas being worked on.
If you are tired of struggling to lose stubborn fat, you may want to consider this fat freezing treatment at Amachi Med Spa. We are conveniently located in Marietta, GA. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation!