Are you mystified and confused by all the beauty treatments out there? If you’re looking for a skin care regimen that will get you glowing and reverse the signs of aging, facial rejuvenation is a great addition to your routine. Here are three of the most popular facials you can start using right away to get the beautiful results you want. Learn all about the spa facial, vampire facial and HydraFacial MD®. These treatments let you avoid harsh, abrasive and irritating treatments while still enjoying the benefits of:
- Youthful, radiant skin
- Reduced blemishes and wrinkles
- Healing of sun damage and age spots
- Smooth, refined texture
- Smaller pores
- Skin that glows with good health
The Beauty of Facials
When it comes to facial rejuvenation, facials are a cornerstone of most women’s skin care routines. A high-quality facial done at a professional spa is an experience that’s both luxurious and indulgent. It’s also great for your skin. Today’s facials come in a huge variety of styles and types. You can get specialty facials that:
- Concentrate on clearing impurities and blemishes.
- Are made from pure, organic ingredients.
- Deliver deep moisturization and plumping to fight wrinkles.
- Heal skin and promote collagen growth.
- Soothe irritated, sensitive skin and help rebuild its barrier.
- Give your skin a radiant glow for a special occasion.
A Time-Honored Beauty Ritual
Women have been getting facials for over a hundred years. They’re a main menu item for facial rejuvenation at many beauty salons, day spas and medical spas. Facials are more than just cleansing and moisturizing treatments. They usually involve the latest innovations in anti-aging, deep moisturizing and exfoliating treatments. Professional aestheticians know the value of facials. They also keep up with the latest trends and the most up-to-date treatments to create the perfect facials for their customers.
Benefits of Spa Facials
- They stimulate collagen production. Collagen and elastin are your skin’s chief building blocks. When your skin builds them, it gets strong and healthy. Collagen and elastin restore your skin’s youthful bounce and keep it radiant.
- They boost circulation. The gentle massaging combined with warm steam gives your blood circulation a gentle kick. This increases the flow of oxygen to your skin, resulting in a healthy, glowing complexion.
- They remove toxins and blemishes. Facials reach deep into your skin’s cells to remove impurities that regular at-home treatments can’t reach. Your skin is subjected to toxins in the environment every day. Some of them might even be in your skin care products or your makeup. A facial gives you a deep cleaning that removes toxins and gives you a fresh start. If you have blemishes, blackheads or whiteheads, a facial can remove them safely. A facial will leave your skin clean, clear and refreshed.
- They’re suitable for all skin types. Spa facials work on skin that’s aging or young. They work on oily skin, dry skin and skin of any color.
Many advanced facial rejuvenation treatments such as chemical peels, dermabrasions and laser peels are wonderful unless you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive, easily irritated skin, these treatments can do more harm than good. A facial is gentle enough to work on skin of any type or condition.
How Often Can You Get a Spa Facial?
It’s safe to get a facial almost anytime. Some women get facials every week. Others get monthly facials. The choice is yours.
The Vampire Facial
If you want to give your complexion a lasting, steady glow, consider getting a vampire facial the next time you visit your favorite spa. A vampire facial starts with the advanced skin therapy called microneedling. Microneedling has been successfully used to make women’s skin gorgeous for decades. Adding the vampire facial to a microneedling session makes it even better.
What’s In a Name?
The vampire facial gets its name from the fact that it does use blood as a key part of the treatment. Don’t let that scare you. A vampire facial uses your own blood and does so in a safe, controlled way as part of the treatment.
What is Microneedling?
This is a skin care treatment that is sometimes called collagen induction therapy because it does such an intensive job of stimulating collagen production in your skin. Microneedling involves uses a series of tiny needles all over the skin to boost circulation, build collagen, restore elasticity, smooth away wrinkles and give skin a gorgeous, lasting glow.
Microneedling has been around for decades. Recently, it has seen a strong comeback as women have rediscovered its many benefits. Microneedling is a safe, non-toxic way to create truly healthy skin. To make it even better, some aestheticians and doctors turn microneedling into a vampire facial.
To boost the benefits of microneedling, you can add platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to the treatment. To get it, a doctor or spa technician removes a small quantity of blood from your body. He or she then sterilizes and processes the blood to extract the PRP. The PRP gets worked into your skin during the microneedling session to make its effects even better.
Benefits of Vampire Facials
- Makes your pores shrink. Skin with enlarged pores looks rough and uneven in texture. A vampire facial helps make them tighter to give you a smooth complexion.
- Fills fine lines and wrinkles. A vampire facial pumps moisture into your skin. This fills in the wrinkles and makes them look smaller. It helps build stronger skin to prevent new wrinkles from forming. After a vampire facial, you’ll notice a reduction in your wrinkles.
- Clears damage and blemishes. A vampire facial can clear signs of sun damage, age spots and discolorations. It can heal longstanding sun damage that has left uneven pigmentation. You’ll have skin that’s free of blemishes and even in tone.
- Reduces acne scars. Many women have found that a vampire facial helps heal and conceal acne scars and stretch marks.
- Improves skin health. A vampire facial heals and restores your skin, making it stronger and more able to resist signs of aging. This is a long-term benefit that continues after the treatment.
How Often Can You Get a Vampire Facial?
Most doctors and skin care specialists recommend getting a monthly vampire facial for three months to get the best results. After this, you should limit yourself to once-yearly maintenance sessions.
The HydraFacial MD®
The most exciting news in facials is the arrival of the HydraFacial MD®. This is the brand name for a patented system that provides complete skin renewal in a simple, 30-minute treatment. A HydraFacial MD® is designed for women who don’t want to spend hours in treatment or weeks in recovery. It is a relaxing, 30-minute treatment that gives instant results. As you continue to get treatments, your skin continues to improve.
How is the HydraFacial MD® Different?
HydraFacial MD® provides many of the same steps that deeper, more intense skin care treatments offer but in a new, more gentle way. If you’ve been scared away by the thought of deep chemical peels, dermabrasions and laser planning, you can relax and enjoy a HydraFacial MD® instead.
Every spa technician or esthetician who offers the HydraFacial MD® is trained in its unique system. HydraFacial MD® is only available at select, licensed spas. HydraFacial MD® involves three basic steps:
- Cleanse and peel. This is a deep but gentle exfoliating step that cleans skin thoroughly. It provides resurfacing without abrasion. This step reveals fresh, new skin.
- Extract and hydrate. During this step, a painless suction device pulls out blemishes. This step cleans and purifies your pores. Afterward, intense moisture goes deep into the pores.
- Fuse and protect. Your HydraFacial® finishes with an application of the best skin care ingredients. These are HydraFacial®’s own blends of antioxidants, peptides, and organic serums. This is the finishing touch that gives your skin a glowing look and protects it from further damage.
Benefits of HydraFacial MD®
- You can customize your facial. You can add customization to your HydraFacial® by choosing one of the available boost packages. These include the Dermabuilder Boost, the Bright Alive Boost, the Growth Factor Boost and the Britenol Boost. One of them will address your specific skin concerns.
- It is gentle enough for all skin types. A HydraFacial® allows even sensitive skin to get all the benefits of deep exfoliation and resurfacing without the redness, downtime or pain.
- It targets all the signs of aging. If you’re struggling with sun damage, wrinkles, discolorations and rough skin texture, a HydraFacial® can help. As you continue getting treatments, your skin will continue to get stronger. You’ll notice that you have fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is painless and refreshing. HydraFacial® is the solution if you’re unwilling to endure painful skin care treatments. It gives your skin an instant glow. It’s a relaxing, enjoyable experience that involves no downtime, no recovery and no pain.
Get Beautiful Skin
Are you ready to give your skin care routine a serious boost? You can start with a spa facial, vampire facial and HydraFacial MD® with one of our trained, professional experts. For more information about facial rejuvenation, feel free to make an appointment with Amachi MedSpa. At our convenient location in Marietta, GA, our skin care specialists can tailor a plan that will give you the beautiful skin you want. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!