JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ also known as Voluma, is available in our Atlanta area MedSpa. Juvederm Voluma is the first FDA-approved gel to instantly add volume to the cheek area. Juvederm Voluma gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21.
What is the difference between JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC & JUVÉDERM® XC
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is different from JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- First Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
- Voluma may be injected at the same time as Botox.
What is Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume. Injectable HA such as Voluma is used to replenish the lost volume and rejuvenate the face.
For more information about Juvederm Voluma, give us a call or email us today using the form provided.
All data and information provided within this website and related blog is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Amachi MedSpa makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Treatment information and medical recommendations must be made on a case-by-case basis; it is recommended that you seek personalized care from a board certified medical doctor for any medical questions or health issues you may have. Some photos in this website feature models for illustrative purposes. Photos of actual patients can be found in the before and after photo gallery.